Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, containing the code regarding the protection of personal data, and request for your consent to the processing of certain data.
1. Legislative Decree 196/2003 has introduced the code regarding the protection of personal data. In compliance with the provisions of this code, the processing of personal data by our organization is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the privacy and rights of the subjects to whom the data relate.
2. In this context, we provide the information required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data subsequently specified for the following purposes: a. information request b. request for quotes c. send curriculum d. e-mailing list registration e. sending news letter
3. The provision of your data is mandatory for the achievement of the aforementioned purposes; their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could result in the impossibility of providing the services requested.
4. As clients or potential customers, the data subject to processing are generally of a common nature, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identification. In the event that you should indicate in the fields that do not provide a specific indication that, pursuant to Article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, they are of a sensitive nature and as such deserving of particular protection, we inform you that such data will be processed by us within the limits set by the Privacy Code. We recall that in general, article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003 defines as "sensitive data" personal data "suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership in parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical nature.
5. The processing of collected data will be carried out using paper and / or electronic instruments and in any case in compliance with the regulations in force on the subject.
6. We point out that our organization implements the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures, aimed at guaranteeing data security, with particular reference to the provisions of annex B of Presidential Decree 196/2003 - Technical specifications relating to minimum security measures.
7. In addition to employees of the Company, certain processing of your personal data may also be carried out by third parties, based in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or parts of them) functional to the provision of the aforementioned services. In this case the same subjects will operate as independent Data Controllers or will be designated as Data Processors or Trustees. The designated Managers and Appointees will receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum security measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data. The aforementioned third parties are essentially included in the following categories: Credit recovery companies, Companies that process traffic data for billing,
8. The following is an extract from Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights towards us: a. obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in intelligible form b. obtain indication of the origin of personal data, as well as the purposes and methods of processing c. to obtain an indication of the logic applied in the processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments d. obtain indication of the identification data concerning the data controller and data processors e. obtain the indication of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, of managers or agents f. obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of the data g. obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law h. obtain the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data for which conservation is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed i. obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking have been brought to the attention, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the protected right j. object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection k. object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Magnificent apartment with stunning views Click Here
The last two weeks of January the restaurant will be closed